Friday, December 4, 2009

Snowy Sneak Peeks


In light of the fact that it is snowing outside, in Houston (I know, highly unusual weather) I thought I'd take the extra indoor time today to post some nearly done projects that will be making it to the shop soon. Just as soon as I go buy materials and get the fabric orders to finish these... waiting and waiting for online orders to arrive is very frustrating!
this is a custom ordered quilt that will be a queen sized tree quilt... this is just the background that the tree will be appliqued onto...
This is the Authentic by Sweetwater for Moda quilt that I have been taking my sweet time about finishing...
And since I'm without materials for these and it's snowing... I had to make some of these... Oh, darn the bad luck. ;o)
Happy snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment