Monday, April 12, 2010

Stitch or Run?

Quilt top needing borders... quilting... binding... maybe tomorrow I'll finish it.
Still, I had to show everyone because I love it.
These fabrics are just so sweet and feminine.
Definitely makes sewing a lot more fun when you just love the fabric.
I've also really started to like small piecing...
Honeybuns just might be the greatest things ever.
Somehow the smaller the bits the happier I am while ironing...
maybe I should start making mini quilts.
...on a side note - I attempted to play tennis this evening with the husband.
I probably need to do a little less sewing and a little more working out.
Saw this great quote online on day that made me laugh, "If I stitch fast enough, does it count as aerobic exercise?"
We'll see if that ever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment