Thursday, September 2, 2010

The logic pattern

I was flipping through a craft magazine that was STUFFED to overflowing with Christmas crafts. By the end of it, I was humming Christmas songs and driving my husband crazy.
So I immediately had to make something Christmas-ish.
Voila - table runner from Harmony by Jan Patek for Moda.
I had lots of fun with the quilting too - (see the shop for more pics.)
Then it occurred to me I was skipping some holidays - Halloween's in 2 months!

So logically (don't laugh, there really was so logic here)
I made this appliqued pumpkins table runner (Pumpkins Gone Wild by Sandy Gervais for Moda) and LOVE the applique!
And LOGICALLY, I needed to make some coasters...


Now they are all in the shop and at least there's a reason behind the randomness of my sewing... now for fall/thanksgiving stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment