Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous Easter weekend.
I'm sure you spent yours doing similar things... 
- coloring eggs (cleaning up dye messes)
- hunting for eggs (trying to remember how many eggs were hidden so there isn't a nasty mess somewhere in the future)
- getting dressed up for an extra special day at church (trying to contain out of control children for hours in a quiet room with plenty of judgmental eyes)
- spending time with family (slaving away in the kitchen while everyone complains that they are too hungry)
- etc.

So, I had these great Easter sewing plans. 
Luckily I finished something. 
Definitely have a bunch of half finished stuff lying about still though. :(
Maybe by next year? 
Let's just say, "I doubt it." and leave it at that. 
News of "things" to come soon - just not yet.
So anyway, back to the successful part of the story.
(I'm giving myself a B- this year for not finishing the quilt-y things I started.)

The only thing I couldn't live without... matching outfits for the kiddos.
I know. 
I probably would have survived somehow, but it wouldn't have been pretty.
And another thing.
Boy clothing... takes a LOT of effort. I wouldn't say that any particular thing was "hard" just so dang many steps and pieces. 
It would take a brave moment to decide to do it again.


More pictures on my other blog.
And the kids are actually looking at the camera in those pictures. 
Well, some of them.
I take what I can get. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Crystal, Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award - http://pamelaquilts.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html Of course you don’t have to nominate other blogs, but I wanted to express it with this that I really like your blog and would like others to get to know it as well!

    ReplyDelete