Friday, June 15, 2012

Coral Salt Air

 I've been having fun this week with some half square triangles.
Specifically, the coral and gold colorways for the Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda.


This lantana and this fabric match almost too well!


The whole quilt.


Went with striped binding. 
Love striped binding.


I took picure this just for an excuse to take the kids to the railroad tracks. 
I love trains.



Yellow flowers on the back.
The straight line quilting shows up really well.


More beautiful blooms to match. :)


In the shop.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Salt Air is a favorite and it looks great on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty. The colors and the design are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I fell hard for this fabric line and have a few different things planned for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! So sweet and colorful! Where can I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete