Thursday, June 7, 2012

In the Summertime

It's hot. 
I realize this is a no-brainer, but every time I walk outside this is exactly the statement that comes to mind. 
RED hot and sweaty.
Yesterday we tried to go to an outdoor theatre to see a production of "The Little Mermaid."
We left after 10 minutes. 
The kids and I were sweaty messes.


Tumbler quilt in "Summertime" by Quilt Soup for Henry Glass Fabrics. 
I pulled out the reds and blacks from this fabric line (the greens and blues were used in other quilty things already.)
Baby size - 34" x 41"



This was actually a fabric line that I purchased a fat quarter bundle of at the International Quilt Festival here in Houston TWO years ago. 



The backing is the large flower/mushroom print on black. 
Very stunning.


The quilt is in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment